Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Annubis
Admin
sobriquet
7 posters

Is anyone scanlating Sundome as of August?

Anon

Is anyone scanlating Sundome as of August? Empty Is anyone scanlating Sundome as of August?

Post  Anon Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:44 am

This title seems to have dropped from the face of the Earth, like many others of late. I can't find anyone scanlating Sundome. Does anyone know if it's still being done? If so, by whom?
    sobriquet

Is anyone scanlating Sundome as of August? Empty Re: Is anyone scanlating Sundome as of August?

Post  sobriquet Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Last I checked, Case-DCP is supposed to be scanning the Yen Press english versions but I've only seen vol. 1-6 from them.

I heard that Sundome ends after vol 8, so I figured I'd just support the author and buy the last two volumes. Sure enough, when I got my vol 7 from amazon last week, the end of vol 7 confirmed that it does indeed conclude with vol 8.

I still hope Case-DCP scans the last two volumes though because I like having a digital copy of my manga as well. Anyways, even though I got it last week from Amazon, Yen Press has it listed to release today (the 17th) so I would give Case-DCP some more time to scan 7. Although, I think it would be ideal if you joined me in supporting the author but I won't say you should because manga is a bit pricey. I just hope Okada makes another work like this after Sundome because some really plot revealing stuff happens in volume 7 Smile
    anon

Is anyone scanlating Sundome as of August? Empty Re: Is anyone scanlating Sundome as of August?

Post  anon Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:39 am

Thanks for the info! I've seen through Ch. 51, and have enjoyed it thoroughly thus far. I may end up buying the series, have to see how the budget works out. Rolling Eyes
    anon

Post  anon Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 am

who the hell is case dcp i cant find them or vol 7 translated but the raws are everywhere
    Necro

Is anyone scanlating Sundome as of August? Empty reply

Post  Necro Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:35 am

case DCP is 2 groups from what i understand and they scan comics and some mangas. DCP stands for Digital Comic Preservation. They release their stuff on share or hubs or something like that... so it's hard to find their releases. I'll add v7 to the sundome page as soon as i get it D:
    sobriquet

Post  sobriquet Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:08 am

Here's the torrent link for volumes 1-6 from Case-DCP.
    Really nice quality.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5596234/Sundome_Vol._1-6_English
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 pm

the volumes are also on this forum... since a long time now... D: but you have to log in to see them... they're in a hidden section.
    anon

Post  anon Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:16 am

maan kinda tough having the project dropped at ch. 51 and waiting for so long for another release.............. bounce impatience impatience oh god I just can't wait. This is like waiting for Full Metal Panic
    Annubis

Post  Annubis Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:16 pm

More like waiting for Evangelion.
    Katylar

Is anyone scanlating Sundome as of August? Empty I have some high quality raws...

Post  Katylar Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:19 am

I have some high quality raws of Volumes 7 and 8. The ending is good.

Is anyone still planning on scanlating this? whatever happened to Case-DCP?

If anyone would be kind enough to translate the script, I could edit and typeset it myself.

Very Happy
    Necro

Post  Necro Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:49 pm

man... case dcp scans the english books... but of course he won't do it the next day it comes out. someone told me that the guy that scans the sundome books, usually takes about 3 months after the book was released...
    busti

Post  busti Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:39 am

HAHA, it just occurred to me how fitting of the title it is that we are made to w8 for sundome:))
    angelix

Post  angelix Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:47 pm

have someone found english vol.7 ??
    Noldor

Post  Noldor Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:42 am

I found vol. 7 and 8 in english, in this link

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=185776

Look the user comments.

Bye.
    Annubis

Post  Annubis Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:16 am

Noldor wrote:I found vol. 7 and 8 in english, in this link

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=185776

Look the user comments.

Bye.

Thank you good sir.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Is anyone scanlating Sundome as of August? Empty thanks.

Post  Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Thanks a lot for the scanlations. Great thing, now... it's finished. Uploaded the last two volumes, and can be found on the forum along with the other volumes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content