Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Boku No Shotaiken download links.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Boku No Shotaiken download links. Empty Boku No Shotaiken download links.

Post  Admin Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:14 pm

Boku No Shotaiken download links. Boku_n10

Mangaupdates link: CLICK HERE.

Synopsis:
    Despondent that the girl he loves does not return his affections, Eitaro attempts to commit suicide. But his near dead-body is discovered by a scientist and his mind is transferred to the body of a young girl. As a girl, Eitaro soon learns that the girl of his dreams did in fact love him, so they try to make the relationship work despite the fact that Eitaro is in a girl's body.

Notes:
    This project is currently on hold, because i don't have a translator for it.
    If you want to download, you'll have to be logged in. If you find any links that are down, please let us know, so we can upload them back again. Also I was told that you have to post 1 time to be able to download, not sure if it's true.

Mediafire folder for Ascension releases:

Volume 01
    Chapter 001 - Scanlated by Ascension:
    Chapter 002
    Chapter 003
    Chapter 004
    Chapter 005
    Chapter 006
    Chapter 007

Volume 02

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
    kamugin

Boku No Shotaiken download links. Empty Re: Boku No Shotaiken download links.

Post  kamugin Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:15 pm

It's sad you dont have a translator for this manga, I would love to see it scanlated. It was probably the first manga gender bender and one of the last shoujo manga done by a man.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:57 am